Tattooing & piercing services
Inflicting Ink tattoo Shop Services
Inflicting Ink offers a variety of services from different styles of tattooing to body piercing and cosmetic tattoos.
Inflicting Ink currently employs seven artists who are dedicated to tattooing as an art form that has its roots in history and early culture. They all come from unique and diverse backgrounds and each specializes in different styles of tattooing.
Styles of Tattooing:
- Traditional or “Old School” – This style uses bold, blue-black outlines, usually filled with solid red and green with rare additions of blue, yellow, brown and purple; and embellished with little or no shading (examples: Cherries, pin ups, roses, nautical stars, etc.).
- Contemporary or “New School” – Bold, bright and in your face style. It includes contemporary and fantastical designs. This style contains more elaborate blending and shading with extensive coloring and heavy outlines.
- Black and Gray or Realistic – This style uses only black ink in a variety of shades. By mixing black ink with distilled water it creates a “wash” where lighter shades can be produced. This is the most popular method of tattooing.
- Tribal – This style is most recognizable with its dramatic use of aggressive dark lines in jagged symmetrical shapes and spread throughout the skin. These tattoos are more often done in bold black and skin tones.
- Portraits – This style is simply the replication of a person, animal or any human realism. Most clients will bring in an actual picture so the artist can better capture the details. Portraits can be done in both color and black ink; however, many people find that black and gray is more realistic.
- Cosmetic – Permanent Eyeliner, Lip liner, Lipstick, and Eyebrows; also used in post operative care as a re-constructive tool to cover burns or surgical scars, post mastectomy breast reconstruction and/or breast augmentation.
BODY LOCATIONS WE PIERCE: